Monday 25th June 2012
- Final dining club until September this Thursday. A few places left! Contact me if you would like to book, click here to see the menu.
- Think ahead, hone your pasta making skills (suitable for beginners or those wanting to perfect the end product), book on this one day course in September (something to look forward to after the summer hols!)
- Peas and broad beans are cropping in abundance, follow this link for some great cooking suggestions
Cooking this week:
- Chicken and sweetcorn soup @ £2.20 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 450ml)
- Beef lasagne @ £5.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Chicken tarragon @ £5.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 375g)
- Spinach, mushroom and puy lentil lasagne @ £5.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (28th June).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 29th June (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.