Monday 28th May 2012
- “Iconic” nibbles, beef Wellington, gooseberry and elderflower syllabub; just 3 of the courses on the menu for the Jubilee dinner with Eynsham Cellars and Cornucopia Cooks on Thursday 7th June?
- Fancy spending Saturday preparing food for the jubilee weekend, check out Cornucopia Cooks Seasonal Cooking on Saturday 2nd June.
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups to choose from, check out the list in the freezer.
- Lamb and vegetable tagine, with or without preserved lemon couscous @ £6.00/ £6.75 per portion
(order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Chicken, ham and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.40 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- A selection of quiches and tortillas on offer this week, great to take to any Jubilee parties you are going to. Quiches from £12.50 each, tortillas from £16.00 each. Call or email for more details or name your filling!
- Rosewater meringues: small, medium or large, great with English strawberries and Jersey crean @ £50p / £1.25 / £1.95 each (minimum order, 6 of each)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (31st May).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 1st June (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.