Monday 21st May 2012
- Try out this Thursday’s dining club 24th – Vegetarian (delicious food for meat and non meat eaters) (with a menu appearance from some local asparagus!).
- Celebrate the Jubilee with Eynsham Cellars and Cornucopia Cooks on Thursday 7th June?
- Struggling to find a gift for a foodie in your life? A Cornucopia Cooks cooking voucher can help.
- The next cooking class is Seasonal Cooking on Saturday 2nd June, there are 2 places left.
Cooking this week:
- Cream of asparagus soup @ £2.60 per 240ml portion, (check out the list in the freezer for more flavours)
- Cassoulet (with duck, sausage and cannellini beans) @ £6.00 per portion
(order fresh or frozen, portion size 400g)
- Cottage pie (topped with mashed potatoes) @ £5.40 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Asparagus and pecorino risotto@ £5.65 per portion (min 400g)
- Sticky ginger and pear pudding @ £4.50 each (plenty for 2 enough for 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (24th May).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 25th May (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.