Monday 23rd April 2012
- Eynsham Cellars and Cornucopia Cooks are hosting a “Jubilee Dinner” on Thursday 7th of June. Iain and Oli are choosing a selection of wines from the commonwealth and I will be matching foods to them, using seasonal and British ingredients – menu coming soon!
- Summer is on it’s way, if you fancy spending a Saturday learning how to make a pukka tomato sauce, pesto and many other summer dishes, click here for more info (Course date, Saturday 2nd June)
- This weeks dining club, a few places available, come and join us and enjoy an Italian inspired menu and plenty of chat…….
Cooking this week:
- Butternut squash, sweet potato and coconut soup @ £2.40 per 450ml portion
- A great selection of soups available in the freezer, (check out the list)
- Chicken Provençal @ £5.00 per portion (chicken leg portion slow cooked in a Provençal sauce)(order fresh or frozen, portion size 400g)
- Pork, cider and apple casserole or pie @ £5.50 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Sweet potato, feta, spinach and hazelnut filo parcel @ £5.50 each
- Rhubarb and ginger sticky pudding @ £4.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (26th April).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 27th April (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.