Monday 9th April 2012
- Don’t forget April’s Dining Clubs:
Cornucopia Cooks monthly dining club, Thursday 26th April, click here for more info.
The Cellars@ Cornucopia returns on Thursday 19th April, new season lamb and a mojito sorbet are just two items to be found on the menu, not to mention some fantastic wines! For full menu click here.
- How about spending a Saturday learning about pasta making (Saturday 21st April) or Thai cooking (Saturday 19th May), give me a call or email if you have any queries.
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.40 for 240ml (plenty more flavours in the freezer,check out the list)
- Brisket of beef, stuffed with sundried tomato,olive and herbs,pot roasted @ £5.20 per portion
- (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Tarteflette (mourn the end of the ski season, by treating yourself to this mountain classic!)( potatoes cooked with ham, cheese and cream – sheer comfort food) @ £5.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (12th April).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 13th April (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.