Monday 26th March 2012
- Fancy trying this months dining club, check out the menu and contact me if you want any further info or would like to book.
- After our first successful fine dining evening The Cellars@Cornucopia returns on Thursday 19th April. Click here to find out more (or pop into Eynsham Cellars and speak to Iain or Oli)
Cooking this week:
- Carrot, red lentil and coriander soup @ £2.20 (per 400ml portion)
- Butternut squash, chick pea and spinach tagine @ £5.25 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Moussaka @ £6.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (29th March).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 30th March (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.