Monday 12th March 2012
- This weeks vegetarian dining club is now fully booked, there are a few places left for March’s dining club on Thursday 29th March
- After the success of our first cellars@cornucopia fine dining evening, we have fixed a date for the next evening – (delicious food, fantastic wines, great conversation) – Thursday 19th April – menu details to follow soon. If you would like to book, contact Iain and Oli at Eynsham Cellars or me.
- Fancy trying Malaysian cooking, one place left on Malaysian dishes explored course, Friday 23 March. Click here for more info.
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.25 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Melanzane parmigiana (layers of aubergine, mozzarella, tomato and basil) @ £5.30 (portion size 300g)
- Puy lentil, celeriac and hazelnut ragout@ £5.00 per portion (portion size min 330g)
- Coq au vin (pieces of free range chicken, mushrooms, shallots, smoked bacon and red wine) @ £5.50 per portion (portion size 350g)
all above can be ordered fresh or frozen.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (15th March).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 16th March (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.