Monday 28th November 2011
Whether it is pates or stuffings, salmon and spinach filo parcels, pheasant and chestnut casseroles, lasagnes, parmigiano melanzane, pear and almond tart, rosewater and pistachio meringues or………..? check out what is cooking at Cornucopia Cooks for Christmas this year.
- Celeriac and cauliflower soup with pesto (optional) @ £2.35 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Roasted vegetable crumble (crumble topping with hazelnuts and pecorina cheese) @ £5.25 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size 350g)
- Shin of beef osso bucco style with root vegetables @ £5.95 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 400g) (can be ordered as a casserole)
- Cornish pasty – the return of the original Cornucopia pasty @ £2.00 each (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £3.50 for 300g
- Chocolate and walnut brownie (made with 72% fair trade chocolate and local walnuts) @ £3.00 for 3 pieces (6cm/7cm per piece)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (1st December).
I always make a bit extra if you miss the deadline, so give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 2nd December (3.30pm – 5.00pm)- note different time!
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like (or need!) anything cooking or baking, just ask……
If you need any cooking advice, try the Cornucopia Cooks cooking clinic.
If you would like to be added to my weekly email message, please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org