Monday 21st November 2011
One place left for next weeks “Beef Wellington” dining club, Thursday 1st.
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.25 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Rich tomato, red pepper and oregano sauce @ £3.50/ portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size 240ml)
- Steak and kidney pie (topped with suet crust pastry) @ £5.80 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 350g) (can be ordered as a casserole)
- Order Cornucopia’s fantastic mincemeat this week, for collection in December £2.95 for 340g
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (24th November).
I always make a bit extra if you miss the deadline, so give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 25th November (3.30pm – 5.00pm)- note different time!
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like (or need!) anything cooking or baking, just ask……
If you need any cooking advice, try the Cornucopia Cooks cooking clinic.
If you would like to be added to my weekly email message, please email me – email@example.com