Monday 14th November 2011
Thinking about Christmas presents?
Why not give a Cornucopia Cooks voucher to that person who loves good food or wants to learn new cooking skills.
- Chorizo and butter bean soup @ £2.40 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Luxury macaroni and cauliflower cheese @ £4.95/ portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size 400g)
- Butternut squash, spinach and chickpea tagine @ £5.25 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 350g)
- Chicken and preserved lemon tagine @ £5.45 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 350g)
- Pomegranate and orange couscous @ £1.80 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size , 180g – plenty for 1)
- “Luxury Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (17th November).
I always make a bit extra if you miss the deadline, so give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 18th November (3.30pm – 5.00pm)- note different time!
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like (or need!) anything cooking or baking, just ask……
If you need any cooking advice, try the Cornucopia Cooks cooking clinic.
If you would like to be added to my weekly email message, please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org