You may like to take a look at the starter suggestions,
as many of these can be included in the menu.
- Celeriac and pesto soup, or butternut squash, coconut and lemon grass soup can be served as an “amuse bouche” in a shot glass;
- One of the pastas can be served between a starter and a main;
- A sorbet can be included between a starter and a main as a palate cleanser, also as a bit of fun (choose a bloody Mary, or gin tonic and lime sorbet);
- A cheese board (local, English, British, French etc) can be served before or after pudding.
- Dessert, a traditional, eclectic selection of fruits and sweetmeats (truffles, petit fours, etc) can be chosen to end the meal.
If you would like to discuss any in the meantime, contact Sandy.