What is Cornucopia Cooks?
“The philosophy is enjoyment, great ingredients, confidence and knowledge”
Indulgent, healthy, seasonal, local and special diet foods all fit the philosophy.
Cornucopia Cooks has evolved from Cornucopia Catering and Cornucopia Deli, which have been trading in the Oxford area since 1989.
Cornucopia was set up by Sandy to bring good quality food and service, first as an outside catering company, then as a deli, now an eclectic mix….
With a passion for cooking and all things delicious she hopes to pass her passion, enthusiasm and knowledge on to others by:
- preparing dishes for people who want to have good quality home cooked food for themselves, family or friends, without the hassle of cooking themselves;
- providing a place to dine with a difference – you choose, you invite, Cornucopia Cooks will prepare and clear up.
- giving lessons to those who wish to add to their cooking repertoire from whatever their base level.
- Eynsham wine bar – we pop up, you pop in!
- inspiring young people to enjoy food at all levels (cooking/shopping/budgeting/eating) by giving classes to friendship groups or individuals.
If you would like to subscribe to my weekly email message, send an email to email@example.com